Eric Baus was born in Fort Wayne, Indiana in 1975. His publications include Tuned Droves (Octopus Books, 2009), The To Sound (Verse Press, 2004; Winner of the 2002 Verse Prize, selected by Forrest Gander), and the chapbooks The Space Between Magnets (Diaeresis), A Swarm In The Aperture (Margin to Margin), and Something Else The Music Was (Braincase Press). He edits Minus House chapbooks, and currently lives in Denver.
Reviews of books by Eric Baus
The To Sound
- “I Know the Letters This Way” (in Conjuctions)
- Four poems (in Fascicle)
- Two poems (on Omnidawn)
- P.F.S. Post, with Adam Fieled
- Jacket Magazine, with Cynthia Arrieu-King
Reading from The To Sound:
- Rapid-fire responses to the Proust Questionnaire on Weird Deer
- Reading for the Bon Mot/Ley Reading Series in Cincinnati, Ohio, August 13, 2009
- Eric Baus' page on Penn Sound
- No readings are scheduled at this time.